2022-2023 High School College Prep Program
The CLUB MED ACADEMIES school at altitude academies PREPARES STUDENTS TO ENTER THE COLLEGE OF THEIR CHOICE.
Club Med Academies is a private high school that offers a complete selection of core academic and elective courses required for graduation and admission to college. We emphasize critical thinking throughout our high school courses so that students are prepared for the rigor of college- level academics.
The CMA Advantage™ is in the relationships students cultivate with teachers, counselors, admissions coordinators, and peers. Our school combines all the benefits of a traditional private school with the flexibility of personalized distance learning.
WE OFFER EXTENSIVE OPTIONS TO OUR FULL-TIME STUDENTS FOR A COMPLETE PRIVATE HIGH SCHOOL EXPERIENCE:
- Admissions coordinator services
- Advanced Placement (AP) courses
- All textbook and digital course materials
- Clubs and community
- College and life planning seminar
- College prep courses
- Course-specific diagnostic assessments
- Diagnostic assessment for placement
- Electives, including World Language courses
- Expert school counseling services
- Interactive Learning Management System
- Learning Styles Profile & ongoing assessment
- NCAA approved courses
- Parent support services
- Personalized learning approach
- Prom & Graduation ceremony
- Records and transcripts
- Regional face-to-face events
- Asynchronous, mastery-based learning
- Student support services & office hours
- Symposia with guest speakers
- Teacher support services
- Classroom providing individualized multi-
teacher academic assistance
- Dual Enrollment (IRSC)
- National Honor Society
Our high school academic program prepares students for successful experiences in college and beyond, ensuring that they have essential 21st century skill development.