The Admissions Process
Our team works with you every step of the way to ensure your child’s admission process is seamless.
Step 1 – Select a Sports Program
- Your Account Manager will meet with you and design a personalize program and pricing structure that meets your admissions needs. Choose a your sports academy and get started – tennis academy, golf academy, volleyball academy, soccer academy, swimming academy.
Step 2 – Meet our Admissions Specialist
- After your program selection is confirmed and your contract is signed you will be introduced to one of our Admissions Specialists who will assist you through the academic enrollment process.
Step 3 – Meet the Sport Coaching Staff
- Once all documentation has been fully completed and submitted, the enrollment process will be finished, and you can expect to hear from one of our Coaching Staff to discuss your student’s goals and priorities. This will help us create a Developmental Road Map that will guide all training for your child. This may be the most important part of the overall process as it will help our team of experienced coaches to maximize and assimilate information to your child. Simply put, your feedback will help us train your child more efficiently.
Step 4 – Meet Student Services Adviser
- Upon arrival, your child will be assigned to a Student Service Adviser who will guide them through our New Student Orientation which will help them get acclimated to their new environment.
Meet our Academic Councilors
- Additionally, soon after arrival, your child will be scheduled to meet with one of our Academic Counselors to develop and confirm the Academic Plan that best suits the needs of your child. Academic Programs can include, but are not limited to, a variety of passion driven subjects, core course programming, language programs, and arts programs.