We are all aware that golf training and cold winter weather don’t mix. That’s why many juniors choose to move their winter training to RPS Golf Academy with warmer South Florida conditions each winter.
The RPS Winter Golf program is based on teaching the fundamentals of the golf game. Experienced golf professionals combine technical golf instruction with personalized drills designed to benefit intermediate, elite and nationally-ranked players. Our week-long junior camps are modeled after the full-time training program offered at RPS Golf Academy, one of the top golf performance academies in the country.
The Junior Golf Camp allows you to master your fundamentals, practice your individualized golf drills and enhance your strategic course management. Our golf professionals will assist you on the golf course as you develop your mental, technical and physical training process. Some of the instructional fundamentals include: the pre-swing, in-swing and full-swing. There is also instruction in putting, chipping, pitching, and learning “how to practice”.
The RPS Winter Golf Camp includes:
- DECADE (Distance, Expectation, Correct target, Analyze, Discipline) on Course Strategy
- Learn how to Prepare for Practice Rounds / Create Tournament Warm-up Plans
- Putting & Short Game Challenge Drills / Club Shot Selection
- Mental Preparation / Pre & Post Shot Routines
- Trackman Club Gapping
- Leave with Tournament Prep Handbook
- Receive a personalized training program delivered through CoachNOW that will include exercises and personalized drills
7:30 AM – 9:00 AM: Breakfast9:30 AM – 11:45 AM: Golf Training 12:00 PM – 12:45 PM: Lunch 1:30 PM – 4:00 PM: Playing Golf and Strategic Course Management 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM:The day is finished however the range is open